- What is Exar Corporation's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on NYSE under the symbol EXAR.
- Can I buy stock directly from Exar Corporation?
No, you will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in Exar Corporation?
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was Exar Corporation incorporated?
Exar was incorporated in California in 1971 and was reincorporated in Delaware in 1991.
- When did Exar Corporation become a public company?
Exar was founded in April of 1971 in Sunnyvale, California and conducted its IPO and was listed on the NASDAQ stock market in August of 1985. On July 29, 2013, Exar transferred its stock listing to the NYSE.
- Where is Exar Corporation located?
48720 Kato Road
Fremont, CA 94538
- When is Exar Corporation's fiscal year end?
- Who is Exar Corporation's transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
- Who are Exar Corporation's independent auditors?
BDO USA, LLP
50 West San Fernando Street
San Jose, CA 95113
- Who is Exar Corporation's outside legal counsel?
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
2550 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1115
- Who can I contact for general information about Exar Corporation?
For general information about the company, please fill out our contact form.